Thursday, April 28, 2011

Dakota

Sorry for such a long wait! I have lots of news to share so grab a cup of coffee and enjoy......

*  *  *  *

Dakota is a beautiful 3 year old Boer goat. She is the proud mother of twins, a boy North and a girl South. (get it? haha) who were born September 1,2010

*  *  *  *


*  *  *  *
Dakota is one of the most loving animals I have ever met in my life. She minds her own buisness and is always in a great mood. Whenever I am doing my chores she is curious to what I am doing and she hangs back and watches intently. As soon as you make eye contact with her she slowly walks over to you and places her head on your leg as if to say "I'm cute, please rub my neck."

*  *  *  *


*  *  *  *

She gave birth to another set of twins on April 9,2011. She once again had a little boy and girl. We will be keeping her little girl and the male will be sold for breeding.
*  *  *  *
(Minutes old)

*  *  *  *

They are so full of energy and are keeping her plenty busy as you can see in this video.



She is such a loving momma and would do anything for her babies.




1 comment:

  1. That's awesome. It must be really fun hanging out with the gumchews all day. I'm a little jealous hahah.

    ReplyDelete